September 16, 2020
Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Here's a mid-pandemic update on life here at Covenant Church:
* Sunday School is moving out of a holding pattern. While we are still working out plans for children, adult classes are invited to begin meeting this fall. We need a few weeks of time to pass to see how everything shakes out for our children's ministry. We have tied the progress of in-person public schools to gauge when to return to children's Sunday School.
* As adult classes prepare to resume, please note we will maintain our 10:00 a.m. worship time. As a result, Sunday School should go from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. For now, the shortened class time is advantageous for several reasons.
* Celebrate Recovery is responsibly moving forward.
* MOPS will be doing some shortened one-and-done events. Regular programming will not resume until, at the earliest, 2021.
* Youth ministry continues to gather. We have begun a middle school discipleship group.